Request access to iHawk
A department or administrative user of iHawk is normally a department administrator, KU faculty member or member of the Shared Service Center. This user will very often initiate a request process in iHawk. Furthermore this department user does not have to have hiring authority at KU as many E-forms will have the ability for a second-approver to review, sign off on information, or submit correct information.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the iHawk website: https://ihawk.ku.edu
- Click on the Login button
- Log into iHawk using your KU online ID and password
- Once you have successfully authenticated, make sure that the options under the Departmental Service tab on the left-hand side are expanded.
- Select Departmental Access Request link
- Complete the required field to request departmental access
- Your KU online ID should be pre-populated
- For Campus questions, you will need to select the University of Kansas
- For Department question, enter the KU Department for which you work.
- Once you have completed the Departmental Access Request Form, electronically "sign" the form by checking the box in the confirmation statement and clicking the "Request Access" button.
- If you have attended the proper training, your request for access to iHawk will be approved within 3 days. If you need access sooner, please send an email to International Programs at email@example.com and we will expedite the approval.